Saturday, November 26, 2005

The spoilt princess

A little of my ugly side showed today. > <;

We'd just downed Majordomo and there was nothing in the treasure chest that I was interested in, so I made a headstart on the journey down to Ragnaros' lair. Rounding the corner, I saw Firelords in the way so I backed off and sat down to wait for the rest of the raid.

Along came Mr Hunter. I guess he was bored. So he pulled the Firelord and feigned death right at my feet. When I looked up and saw the Firelord in my face, the entirety of his evil plot suddenly dawned upon me. A few seconds later I was eating dirt.

I lost it then. I shrieked in fury for Mr Hunter to be kicked from the raid group. When my demand was not immediately complied with, I left the raid myself. When Mr Hunter sent me a private message to say sorry, I shot back a furious "FUCK YOU".

In short, I threw a tantrum. :P It was so silly. I'm embarassed now..

Anyway, later on I apologised to him for losing my temper and he apologised again for his prank. He gave me money for repair costs too. All's well again I hope. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home