Another Friday goes by..
Was so exhausted yesterday, after waking up at 6:30am to visit the wallabies in the morning. Then the Blackwing Lair raid dragged on till late, as usual. :P So I only woke up at about 12 noon today. Oink! Today being Friday that is.. I'm still up after yet another BWL raid, which was unfortunately unsuccessful. More about that later. ;) So anyways, I missed my Biostats lecture (again!) and also the seminar on getting an honors degree. Yup, I'm being rather optimistic hoping I can get into an honors program, but hey! Aim for the stars, right? ;)
I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and go for my Animal Structure and Function practical. But the usual tutor (who's kinda cute) wasn't there today, so another tutor covered for him. 'Coz most of this practical is drawing stuff, he would usually draw up an example on the board and label it. But today, we were just told to draw the stuff ourselves, and then later she would just give us the names of the structures. So I was kinda lost. I didn't know where to start! Should I do a lateral view? Ventral? Dorsal? Arrrrgh! My eraser got a workout.
Came home to do the BWL raid after that stressful practical session. We had planned to at least kill the two bosses that we'd downed last week, and go on further. Unfortunately, we got stuck on the Broodlord. Yes, I know that I said he was easy-peasy! But he got tweaked a little in the recent patch, so he hits a whole lot harder now. But the real problem today was the weird way the tanks kept losing aggro. Also, I mentioned before that we have to fight through the rooms full of dragonkin and whelps. Each time we failed to kill the Broodlord, we had to fight through again! How tedious.. We finally gave up after almost 5 hours and multiple wipes.
Sigh.. Oh well! Bedtime now, have to wake up early again tomorrow to let the real estate agent in! The owner of the place we're renting wants to sell. I hope another investor buys so that there will be a chance I won't have to move out! :D
I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and go for my Animal Structure and Function practical. But the usual tutor (who's kinda cute) wasn't there today, so another tutor covered for him. 'Coz most of this practical is drawing stuff, he would usually draw up an example on the board and label it. But today, we were just told to draw the stuff ourselves, and then later she would just give us the names of the structures. So I was kinda lost. I didn't know where to start! Should I do a lateral view? Ventral? Dorsal? Arrrrgh! My eraser got a workout.
Came home to do the BWL raid after that stressful practical session. We had planned to at least kill the two bosses that we'd downed last week, and go on further. Unfortunately, we got stuck on the Broodlord. Yes, I know that I said he was easy-peasy! But he got tweaked a little in the recent patch, so he hits a whole lot harder now. But the real problem today was the weird way the tanks kept losing aggro. Also, I mentioned before that we have to fight through the rooms full of dragonkin and whelps. Each time we failed to kill the Broodlord, we had to fight through again! How tedious.. We finally gave up after almost 5 hours and multiple wipes.
Sigh.. Oh well! Bedtime now, have to wake up early again tomorrow to let the real estate agent in! The owner of the place we're renting wants to sell. I hope another investor buys so that there will be a chance I won't have to move out! :D
Labels: animals, life, uni, world of warcraft


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home