WoW rants

We attempted Blackwing Lair today.. As usual, suspiciously low turnout. I reckon that some of these people are just looking for a free ride and don't want to contribute to the learning process. *shrug* We're taking note of those who conveniently miss the BWL runs and will probably put them further down on the priority list for future raids.
There was a little discussion on whether to bring outsiders on our raids. In my opinion, I'd rather see an epic in the hands of some random than see it disenchanted to a shard. But I guess that's just me 'coz there are people who prefer it the other way round. :( This problem arose 'coz recently we've had a shortage on druids, and we've disenchanted a few Cenarion pieces already. I reckon we should allow the randoms to get the set stuff we'd d/e anyway, but not the good stuff like the Aurastone Hammer. 1 of those got given away to an outside druid yesterday 'coz we didn't clarify the looting beforehand. Such a waste.. But was probably our own fault. I'm quite sure most of the randoms would be satisfied with some epic set pieces, 'coz even up to this point in time there are still some 60s who have never seen the inside of MC. Sad but true.
Been typing out this post in between Warsong Gulch games.. The 1st game some of them afk-ed out and we got free honour. :P 2nd round we got the most of the same people again but they stayed to fight.. Unfortunately for them they lost again anyway. ;D
And yup, you might have guessed that that cute little gnome in the pic is me. :D I'm wearing the Arcanist set even though it quite honestly sucks. :P Another mage in my guild is wearing lots of blue items and has more damage, more hp AND more mp. But I'm just a set sort of person, I like everything to be neat and orderly.. Plus, the Arcanist crown looks super cute on me. Hehehe..
Labels: world of warcraft


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home